Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident by providing property, liability and medical coverage. McCall Insurance Agency is here to guide you and help you make an informed decision when selecting personal auto insurance.
Selecting auto insurance is complicated. Many insurers lead you to believe that discussing this subject with an inexperienced telemarketer is a quality substitute for having a personal agent. Don't buy into that theory for a minute!
Through our years of experience we can prove time and time again that there is no substitute for having an agent to guide you. Price is part of the issue, not the entire issue. We will quote you prices from other companies, AND we will SELL you those other companies. Talk to us about the unique features of our auto plans. Don't let the bitterness of poor coverage and service be the result of cheap coverage. Call or Email us to find out the latest coverages available.
Generally speaking, most Personal Auto policies provide the following basic coverages:
- Bodily Injury Liability - Covers accidental injury or death of another person if caused by you in an automobile related accident.
- Property Damage Liability - Covers accidental damage to other people's property if caused by you in an automobile related accident.
- Defense Costs - Covers court costs, legal expenses and attorney's fees.
- Collision - Covers you for damage to your car in an accident, regardless of who was at fault.
- Other Than Collision - Covers your car against damage from fire, lightning, flood, theft, glass breakage, falling objects, and other specified perils.
- Personal Injury Protection - Covers you and your family who sustain bodily injury caused by an accident involving the use of an automobile, for medical expenses, income continuation, essential services, death benefit and funeral expenses.
- Uninsured / Underinsured Motorist - Covers injury suffered by you, your family and anyone riding in your car against the uninsured / underinsured or hit-and-run driver.